More came!

|

So I decided to come back and blog a bit. I have recently (and by recently I mean two days ago) have been using Ableton for more than just recording. It would seem, as I already knew, it has the capability to create different drum beats, harmonies and all that jazz. It's really just the tip of the iceberg since I have the stripped down Subaru Justy version of Ableton but I'm looking forward to using drum loops in my mixes at some point.

Since I'm doing this without any instruction the learning curve is more like an extremely gradual horizontal line but I'm doing my best with the tools I have. The music is what keeps me doing it. I love listening to it and melding it into something different. It's 5AM and I'm ready for bed but I really wanted to let you the reader know that my mixes will hopefully be available for listening sometime soon. I'm currently researching websites that host mix downloads. Granted I wanted to actually mix something tonight rather than research this particular website so I only know vague details. but more on that later.

I'm sure you've all been frothing at the mouth to hear what I've been doing. Never fear it's on the way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment