Idaho and Other Distractions

|
I'd like to apologize. I'm sure you're sick of hearing me do this so often. The music isn't ready and I'm the one to blame. I'm so sorry. I hope you'll forgive me. I'm definitely hurt more than you. I promise.

The music is coming. I can assure you. I have the tracks all laid out in a nice neat little package. I went to Idaho and got distracted. I planned to do it both the Thursday before I left and the Friday afternoon before I left. I failed. Instead I drank too much Thursday night and slept into the late afternoon on Friday.

I'm in the wrong, I know. When I got back last night I had all night to do it as well. I was not in a good place then. My mind was in a frenzy of unpaid medical, school and credit card bills. It feels like being crushed on all sides.


I'm not going to give you a date. I'm back at work now so it could be as late as next week or as early as tomorrow. I have plans tomorrow so it probably won't be then.





I had a lot of fun in Idaho. It was filled with excitement and wonder. Who knew a state made famous by a subterranean vegetable could be filled with such things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment