Editediteditedited

|
The Night Shift is currently going through some formatting changes. I've decided to add on personal entries to the blog because I have this sinking feeling that the people that read the blog yearn to know what I'm doing. Either that or they have no idea what I'm talking about when I bring up technical jargon.

Regardless I'd like to hear what you think of the mixes if you are so inclined. Honesty is the best policy in this case and any criticism is fantastic since, at the very least it means you listened to the mix.

Tonight is my last night of work and I am chomping at the bit to get out of here. I'm heading to San Francisco for the weekend. I wonder what the future holds? Probably some In n' Out Burger and The Watchmen on IMAX. I'll be catching up with old friends and watching some soccer.

I'm pretty sure there will be a visit to the Liquor Barn as well. Yeehaw!

I'd also like to add that I finally got a place! I'm really looking forward to moving in on Monday. I feel all grown up again. It's a nice little studio that's within walking distance of nearly everything I need.

I'm hoping to have the next mix out sometime next week. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment