.wav to the DJ

|
Good news!

We've got over 100 unique plays on the Liquid Shift mix! Well done everyone and thanks for your support! It's only been two days since I published it so I'm really excited about how quickly this one made it out of the gate. My previous mix is still available on the site as well. It has yet to hit 100 plays but either way I'm excited so many of you are listening.

I'll get back to music in a moment but first a word from our sponsor: Man On Wire. If you haven't seen this documentary I'd highly recommend it. What this man did was truly an amazing feat. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, just watch it. Let me know what you think.



I'll gradually work my way back into music by saying I watched another documentary called Scratch. It is about the birth and evolution of scratch DJs. The things these guys and gals do with two turntables is truly amazing and I'd highly recommend the film if you'd like to get some perspective on hiphop DJs.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress. I've worked out about 20 new tracks that I'll be whittling down to around 10ish for the new mix. I have yet to purchase the tracks but as soon as I do I'll give it my best shot to have a quality mix available before the end of the month. I'm really looking forward to producing more quality mixes for your listening enjoyment.

Thanks again for all of your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment