Best of Beatport Trance 2008

|
The new mix is now available. If you'd like a copy feel free to contact me.

I had to do very little editing after making this mix. I'd like to think it's because I'm getting better at it. I am really tired and would like to listen to the mix in its entirety a few more times before I really discuss it. Here is the track list:

1. Alex Bartlett, Martin Roth - Off the World - Gareth Emery Remix
2. Cressida - 6AM - Kyau & Albert Remix
3. Nic Chagall - What You Need - Marco V Remix
4. Andy Duguid - Wasted feat. Leah
5. Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra
6. Simon Patterson - Smack
7. Bernard Sumner, Blank & Jones - Miracle Cure - Martin Roth Nu Style Dub Remix
8. Maarten De Jong - Mono - J.O.C. Remix
9. Lange - Out of the Sky feat. Sarah Howells -Kyau & Albert Mix
10. Jon O'Bir - Ways and Means - Paul van Dyk remix

0 comments:

Post a Comment