Finished

|
After what was roughly 4 hours of editing I'd say The End of Everything is as complete as I can make it right now. Have a listen and let me know what you think.

I thought there would only be a couple of patches that I wanted to smooth out but it turned out once I started editing I couldn't stop myself. Honestly I haven't even listened to it all the way through yet. I listened to the transitions over and over to make sure they sounded smooth and I think they came out much better. The mix is also roughly 2 minutes shorter than the original due to some of the editing.

I'm thinking about putting up some video of either me mixing or editing just for fun. I think it would be cool to do an "in the studio" kind of thing.

Ableton is an amazing piece of software and I am actually learning tons of new things about it. I remember when I first got it the only thing I could do was record my mixes from my CD players. Now I'm using it to edit mixes I make using Ableton as the mixer. It's pretty amazing.

Next up is creating various loops and samples prior to the mix and making a couple of mashup tracks. I think I'm going to make a mashup track first. I have this great acoustic track that I'm pumping some bass into. So look for that to be coming soon.

Due to the sectionz site being down I'm going to ask anyone that would like a copy of the mixes and tracks I'm creating to contact me in an email. Obviously these are for listening purposes only and not for distribution or selling. I think as of now I have 3 true followers that are recieving the mixes. Woohoo! Keep posting comments, it really keeps me going when I get the feedback.

And now on to the track list:

1. Starchaser - So High feat. LO-FI Sugar - Martin Roth Remix
2. Markus Schulz - Buttons - Coldharbour Remix
3. ATB, Jades - Wrong Medication - Club Mix
4. Blake Jarrell - Punta Del Este - Arnej's Minimal Drum Dub
5. Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets - Haji & Emanuel Remix
6. Cary Brothers - Ride - Tiesto Remix
7. Markus Schulz - Perfect feat. Dauby - Agnelli Nelson Remix
8.Carmen Rizzo - Ecouter feat. Jem - Morgan Page Remix
9. Markus Schulz, Departure - Cause You Know

Happy Listening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment